Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Pinterest Inspired

Are you as hooked on Pinterest as I am?? Well, I use Pinterest for all sorts of stuff and one of my favorite things to do is find awesome cards that give me inspiration.  That is what this challenge is all about.  Please create a card that you were inspired to create via Pinterest.

I found this card a while back and I thought it was so cute! You can click on the pin below to view the card.

Here is my card:

Recipe:
Papers: Stampin' Up
Ribbon and Button: Michaels
Stamp: My Pink Stamper- Sweetest Cupcakes Set
Punches: Stampin' Up Cupcake Punch

Now it's your turn to link up your Pinterest inspired creation!  You have to head over to Krafty Girls and see what the DT came up with! Can't wait to see what create this week!

5 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love finding inspiration on Pinterest. :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com
    (Blog Candy Giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Maribel!! I love the cupcake and colors!! Your bow is perfect!! Have a wonderful day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love pinterest to just haven't had much time lately to navigate around. So busy right now :( I am hoping to find sometime tomorrow to play in your challenge..keeping my fingers crossed!
    Your take on the card is beautiful Maribel! I love the texture from the embossing and what a cute sentiment!'
    Have a great wknd my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors that you used.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! The embossing looks great and I love the cupcake! I really like the sentiment too! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

 
Pin It button on image hover