Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Krafty Girls Design Team Call

Have you guys heard about our new challenge blog?  Well, if you haven't please head over to Krafty Girls and become a follower.  You could win an awesome prize!

I LOVE challenges! I don't think I would ever make anything if it weren't for challenges :)  If you love challenges too, stop by Krafty Girls because we are holding a DT call right now! It ends February 5th, so please submit your email application soon:)

If you are newer to the blog scene, or have never been on a DT before, NO problem!! This challenge blog is all about having fun.

Click here for the DT call.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Wowie! Have I not visited you in so long that you got a new blog LO! Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll just have to apply Maribel, cuz I'd love the opportunity to work with you and your bestie :)

    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

 
Pin It button on image hover