Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Favorite Things

Robin of My Pink Stamper is holding a challenge where you can make a project incorporating something that is your favorite.  This may be your favorite style, technique, cart, colors...anything that is your favorite.  So I put together everything I loved about crafting and made my card.

I am entering this card into You Had Me At Craft's Link Party.

Sooo what do you get when you mix craft card stock, SU! supplies, a Gypsy, faux stitching, twine, cute sentiments, a PKS face and embossing?? 

This cutie right here:


I added glossy accents to the eyes and lips.  The cheeks are created using chalks and a white gel pen.


My biggest obsession is my Gypsy.  This sentiment explains exactly how I feel! I really don't know what I would do without my Gypsy! 


This is now my all time favorite card! I hope you guys enjoy it!

I loved this card so much that I even made a video!




Recipe: 

Plantin SchoolBook: Heart- cut at 5.20" in height welded together for the base.  I also cut a separate layer at the same measurement for the front of the card so that it covers the fold of the card.  The pink layer was cut at 4.72" in height. 
Cricut Everyday: Gypsy at 1.82"
Twinery: Pink Sorbet twine
Provo Craft: Cuttle Bug Polka Dot folder
PKS: Face from the Princess 1 1/8ths set
My Creative Time: Sentiment- My Favorite Sayings
SU!: Chalks, Crumb Cake card stock, black embossing powder, embossing buddy
Recollections: Light pink paper


19 comments:

  1. Lots to love here…faux stitching, twine, embossing…very pretty card, Maribel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Maribel, this is beyond stinkin cute!! I feel the same way about my Gypsy, I really don't know what I would do without it!! I LOVE THIS CARD!!
    Hugs,
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, so cute!! I NEED to get me that cartridge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This card is SO awesome! I love it! Everything goes together perfectly! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, love the little PK face on your gypsy!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maribel, your card is so precious...great work! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a super cute card, I love my Gypsy as well

    ReplyDelete
  8. :*( noogies. I can't view the video! I'll try again later tonight. But the card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! girl you really inspire me to dig out my gypsy! Love this card and you are right about the crumb cake/kraft CS goes with everything:) Keep making those videos you are really good. I'm loving how you are incorporating SU products with the Cricut cuts. TFS with a video

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an absolutely fabulous card, Maribel!! I love the background embossing and the sweet face on the gypsy! It could not be cuter!! You did such a great job!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like the PKS face.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is adorable! Love it all! Now can you teach me how to use my Gypsy? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Video! And thanks for the tips on the pastels being on sale! I will be contacting my SU demonstrator! I like your idea and it will be a cute addition to add to your craft space!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the video and Oh my gosh is your card super cute!!!! Those are all my favorite things too, except the cart!! (Wish I had that one ;) ) Thanks so much for sharing and good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super super cute...love it...your added detail is perfect. Love your cute little face on your card as well..tfs
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your super cute card, the face is adorable! I need to add another cart to my with list!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a kute kard....luv it...sooo kreative...just became a follower...hope you do the same.

    http://janjan808kreate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness!!! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! I so wish I had that fabulous cart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

 
Pin It button on image hover