Sunday, June 26, 2011

Star Card

I made a new card today for the Stars and Stripes challenge over at Birthday Sundaes.  I used the Once Upon a Princess cart for the whole card! I don't think I've ever done that.  I hope you like it!




I added some pink chalk for her cheeks.



I used some pop-dots to give the card some dimension.  You can see it better from this angle. 



Recipe:
Princess: 3 inches
Card Base: 5.29 inches
Background Star: 5.15 inches
Paper: Recollections Craft
Striped DP: Tinted Rose Stripe by G.C.D Studios


7 comments:

  1. toooo adorable!!! once upon a princess if my favorite cartridge!! love the dolL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Gotta love shaped cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Maribel... Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes...HUGS..SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maribel,
    Such a cute card. Love it.
    I first saw your card at Birthday Sundaes and thought to come for a better look.
    Have also become a follower.
    See my card at www.Cardsbyjudie.blogspot.com

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...I don't just like it, I LOVE it! It is darling! I love your star shape and the little fairy is so sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes again this week!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww what a darling card! That little princess is just way too CUTE!!! Love the star shape card too...so sweet! Take care!:-))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

 
Pin It button on image hover